As a leading adviser to owner managed businesses, we have extensive experience of advising on tax aspects of the interaction between a company and its shareholders. Matters on which we typically advise include:
- Extraction of Profits
- Exit Planning – including Business Sales and the availability of Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- Company Purchase of Own Shares
- Succession Planning, including advice on availability of inheritance tax reliefs, in particular business property relief and reviews of companies to advise on availability of relief
- Employer and Employee Tax Planning
- Charities & Philanthropic advice: Some of our clients find that using the wealth they have created to help others is most rewarding. Whether you would like to benefit charitable purposes during your lifetime or following your death, our team can advise you on the most tax efficient way to do so.