Christine is a Manager within the Advisory Services team of BDO Northern Ireland. Christine graduated with a 2:1 in Finance from Queens University Belfast in 2009, before joining the firm in 2011 and commencing a training contract within the business restructuring department.
As a qualified Chartered Accountant, Christine has gained considerable experience in both personal and corporate restructuring and pre-insolvency advice. She has developed extensive experience by managing formal appointments within in the following areas:
- Company Voluntary Arrangements;
- Fixed Charge Receiverships;
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations; and
- Members Voluntary Liquidations.
Christine’s experience also encompasses a vast range of advisory projects across various sectors which have included:
- The preparation of funding applications, including financial projections;
- Company Valuations;
- Strategic Option Plans;
- Vendor Due Diligence projects & Company sales & marketing processes; and
- Independent Business Reviews.